Terms and Conditions of SomaVita BV.
Donaustraat 176, NL-8226 LC Lelystad (Netherlands)
Phone: +49 (89) 26200112
Email: contact @ somavita.eu
Commercial register no. 69050198 Kamer van Koophandel Gooi- Eem- en Flevoland
Sales tax identification number: NL857706135B01
– Legally represented by the Managing Director Max van Rooij and hereinafter called SomaVita-.
The following terms and conditions are written in English and can be downloaded by the customer. They can be requested in digital or written form under www.somavita.eu or at the e-mail address contact @ somavita.eu. As costumer you additionally get confirmation with each purchase in the form of a PDF-file.
The legal address of SomaVita and the authorized representatives of SomaVita can be seen in the confirmation of purchase.
SomaVita operates for commercial purposes under the domain www.somavita.eu as homepage. On this site SomaVita offers customers products, mainly food supplements based on ingredients from natural products.
1 Product selection(1) The customer has the option to select products on the website above and order them.(2) For each product the customer receives a separate product description on the corresponding website. This information is replaced by printed form, when the ordered goods are delivered.(3) The customer can click on the desired products on the website. These are collected in a virtual shopping cart as the customer has finished shopping. The total price includes tax and shipping.(4) Before sending the order, SomaVita allows the customer to review the order on its accuracy, especially on price and quantity, and where appropriate to correct.§ 2 Right of WithdrawalConsumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activities.:
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The return period is fourteen days, from the day you took the goods in possession or third party indicated by you, other than the carrier.
To exercise your right, you have to inform SomaVita BV. by way of unambiguous declaration (eg. as consigned by post mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Phone: +49 (89) 26200112
Email: contact @ somavita.eu
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period ends.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard), immediately and repay later than fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract, to us or to Mailorder Logistic Services BV., Pieter Lieftinckweg 31 A, 1505 HX Zaandam, Netherlands to return or to surrender. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days. They bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right does not apply to contracts
for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return when their unsealed after delivery;
Costs of sending:
If you make use of your legal right, we’ll refund the cost of delivering the goods from us to you.
Costs of return:
They bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
§ 3 Prices and Shipping Costs
(1) The listed prices at the time of the order as they were shown on the website.
(2) The prices are for the products including VAT, excluding cost of shipping.
For the exact shipping costs, the shipping list can be consulted.
§ 4 Conclusion
(1) The presentation of products in our online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a noncommittal online catalog. By clicking the [“Send Order”] button, you enter a binding order in the shopping cart.
The confirmation of your order takes place together with the acceptance of the order immediately after you will receive an automated e-mail. With this e-mail confirmation of the purchase contract has been concluded.
(2) SomaVita is entitled to supply goods of equivalent quality and price if the ordered goods are not available and the customer has given his consent to this procedure in the order form.
(3) Should SomaVita not have delivered within 30 days from the order confirmation, the customer may terminate the contract without notice.
(4) We save the contract text and send you the order data and our conditions via e-mail. Your past orders can be viewed in our customer login area, if you have created an account on our website.
- 5 Implementation of contractdelivery. As far as the ordered products are available, SomaVita will deliver these at an agreed payment, within 3 to 4 business days after receipt, otherwise after receiving the order, unless a different delivery times are given for the individual products.Modifications, extensions, limitations of the orderSomaVita provides a hotline for customer questions related to products. This hotline is available to the customer week 5 days (Monday to Friday) during normal business hours (09:00 to 12:00); available.Packaging and packaging materialsWe are in accordance with the regulations of the packaging required to be connected to a certified operation for the recycling of packaging material of the so-called Dual system.Consumers have the opportunity to provide the packaging in the waste paper collection along with old newspapers, etc. Necessary foreign material attachments, such as tapes, labels and low film content, do not interfere with the recycling process.§ 6 Payment(1) SomaVita provides the customer for the goods ordered an invoice, which will be handed to him upon delivery or sent by e-mail, where the relevant information is already contained in the confirmation e-mail in the event that an invoice in paper form the customer renounces.SomaVita delivers against advance payment or invoice by direct debit (direct debit), credit card, PayPal, bank transfer or bank transfer.Payments are carried out safely on the payment service provider Mollie, which offers you various payment options.
If you select the payment method bank transfer (direct) and the transmission of the bank details of the customer, the seller is revocably authorized to collect the invoice amount from the account specified by the customer. If the direct debit because of insufficient funds or because of the statement of an erroneous bank not cashed or contradicts the customer of the debit, although he is not entitled to do so, the customer has to bear the costs of the reversal of the relevant bank charges if he is responsible for this , The load of your account takes place upon completion of the order. If you wish to object to the direct debit, please contact us either by phone or e-mail. If you return goods, the amount will be returned to your bank account.
Advance payment or settlement by credit card will be taken into consideration when invoicing.
The charge of your credit card account is carried out with the order is completed.
For deliveries after invoice, all invoices are payable within 14 days after receipt of the invoice. A claim of customers who are consumers, to advance delivery on account does not exist.
If SomaVita has agreed in an individual case with a delivery after invoice, the goods remain until full payment of the purchase price of SomaVita. A pledge, transfer, processing or transformation is not allowed before transfer without explicit consent of SomaVita.
(2) Prices on the invoice are always end customer prices including VAT. Entrepreneurs will be shown separately the sales tax.
(3) In case of default, the customer, the consumer is obliged to pay interest at the rate of 5% above the base rate at SomaVita unless that SomaVita can prove a higher interest rate. For customers who are entrepreneurs sentence 1 applies with the proviso that the default interest rate is 8% above the base rate.
§ 7 Warranty and liability
(1) In case of defect of the product the customer can notify SomaVita and in addition, return the product at the expense of SomaVita.
The guarantee of the offerer depends on §§ 433 ff. BGB and is for new goods to consumers two years from the receipt of the goods. In business dealings the guarantee is limited to one year and SomaVita is entitled to repair the product of their choice or place free replacement.
(2) SomaVita liable in full amount of damages for gross negligence of its directors and officers, basically after every culpable breach of contract, beyond such obligations the part of simple even for gross negligence agents, unless SomaVita can force commercial custom drawing, the amount of the last two cases compensation for the typically foreseeable damage.
Contributory negligence of the customer is this to be expected.
The liability due to intent, guarantee, fraudulent intent and for health and cause injury and under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§ 8 Force Majeure
(1) In the event that the SomaVita owed due to force majeure (especially war, natural disasters) can not provide, it is released for the duration of preventing from their obligations.
(2) Is SomaVita execution of the order or delivery of goods for longer than one month due to force majeure, the customer is entitled to cancel the contract.
§ 9 Data Protection
SomaVita is all data protection requirements, in particular the provisions of the Telemedia Act note. Details may be taken of the privacy statement.
§ 10 Final Provisions
(1) Contract language is English.
(2) If any of these conditions be or become invalid, so, the statutory scheme in their place.